The Ohio Department of Health is authorizing all Ohioans 16 years and older to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccine is available at no out-of-pocket cost with insurance or through federal program for the uninsured. The CarePoint Infusion Center administers the Moderna vaccine to individuals 18 years of age and older.
* Vaccines are by appointment only. Register online to let us know you are interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Know Before You Go
- To receive your vaccine as quickly and efficiently, print and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form and bring it with you to your appointment. If you cannot complete prior to your appointment, we will have forms available.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Wearing a short sleeve shirt is preferred to allow us access to your upper arm for the vaccine.
- You will need to be observed for 15 to 30 minutes after vaccination depending on your medical history. Please allow sufficient time for your appointment.
- Wearing a face mask is required.
PLEASE do not come to your vaccination appointment:
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID19.
- If you have been tested positive for COVID19 or waiting for COVID19 test results.
- If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID19 vaccine appointment.
Additional Information and Resources
- For information about all of the COVID-19 vaccines, click here.
- EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients:
- COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine
- COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine
- COVID-19 Janssen Vaccine